Before you go about the difficult task of choosing an ad agency for your business, you should ask yourself some very important questions. It sounds like I just found the title to my next blog. But for now we will focus on questions your ad agency should be asking you.
Some people are uncomfortable asking straightforward questions fearing the answer. We are not.
Stand out and try some of these questions I found in an article from New Business Intel.
- What’s the biggest opportunity for your to shine over the next year?
- You’d paid your final check for the year to your agency. What will make you say “thank you” to your agency?
- What will convince you that an agency is right for you/the job?
- What are your business must-list vs. your business wish-list?
- What do we need to accomplish beyond your standard expectations?
- What are the most successful/least successful programs you have ran?
- What’s the biggest barrier to achieving your goals?
- What keeps you up at night?
- What’s your biggest struggle with your top account?
If you have any questions you would like to share, I would love to hear your feedback!
Always keep growing,